JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly.com) – Multi-asset Africa-focused energy and resources company Kibo Mining has completed the acquisition of an 85% interest in the Mabesekwa Coal Independent Power Project(MCIPP), in Botswana, from Sechaba Natural Resources. This project complements...
- Shumba Energy Limited Form of Proxy December 11, 2019
- Shumba Energy Enters Into Liquid Fuels Partnership At Mabesekwa September 2, 2019
- Increase Of Shareholding In Morupule South Resources (PTY) LTD July 1, 2019
- Appointment of Directors May 29, 2019
- Shumba Energy and Lurco Enter Joint Venture Agreement to Mine Sechaba Opencast November 16, 2018