An agreement has been reached for the establishment of a 50:50 joint venture partnership between Shumba and South African...
JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly.com) – Multi-asset Africa-focused energy and resources company Kibo Mining has completed the acquisition of an 85% interest in the Mabesekwa Coal Independent Power Project(MCIPP), in Botswana, from Sechaba Natural Resources. This project complements...
- Shumba Energy and Lurco Enter Joint Venture Agreement to Mine Sechaba Opencast November 16, 2018
- Communique to Shareholders Shumba Energy Ltd to Receive GBP 9.2 M Shares in Kibo Mining as it Forms Partnership November 30, 2017
- Audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Year Ended 30 June 2017 October 2, 2017
- Shumba Energy Partners With Fraser Alexander July 13, 2017
- Shumba Energy Partners with Basil Read Mining June 15, 2017