JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly.com) – Multi-asset Africa-focused energy and resources company Kibo Mining has completed the acquisition of an 85% interest in the Mabesekwa Coal Independent Power Project(MCIPP), in Botswana, from Sechaba Natural Resources. This project complements...
- INCREASE OF SHAREHOLDING IN MORUPULE SOUTH RESOURCES (PTY) LTD July 1, 2019
- Appointment of Directors May 29, 2019
- Shumba Energy and Lurco Enter Joint Venture Agreement to Mine Sechaba Opencast November 16, 2018
- Communique to Shareholders Shumba Energy Ltd to Receive GBP 9.2 M Shares in Kibo Mining as it Forms Partnership November 30, 2017
- Audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Year Ended 30 June 2017 October 2, 2017