The shareholders of Shumba Energy Ltd (“Shumba” or the “Group”) are advised that the Group expects to release unaudited results for the 3 months ended 30 September 2018 which will be significantly divergentthan what was reported for the corresponding period ended 30 September 2017. The reason being increased finance costs resulting from convertible loan notes that were issued in January 2018.
- Shumba Energy Limited Form of Proxy December 11, 2019
- Shumba Energy Enters Into Liquid Fuels Partnership At Mabesekwa September 2, 2019
- Increase Of Shareholding In Morupule South Resources (PTY) LTD July 1, 2019
- Appointment of Directors May 29, 2019
- Shumba Energy and Lurco Enter Joint Venture Agreement to Mine Sechaba Opencast November 16, 2018