TRADING STATEMENT – QUARTER ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016
The Listing Requirements of the Botswana Stock Exchange (“BSE”) require Shumba Energy Ltd (“Shumba” or the “Group”) to announce, through the BSE and the press, any circumstances or events that have, or are likely to have, a material bearing related to the financial results of the Group for the next reporting period.
Accordingly, the shareholders of Shumba are advised that the Company expects to release unaudited results for the 6 months ended 31 December 2016 which will be significantly higher than what was reported for the corresponding period ended 31 December 2015. This is mainly attributable to an unrealised revaluation gain on foreign exchange.
The information in this trading statement has not been reviewed by Shumba’s independent auditors.
By order of the Board
International Financial Services Limited
8 February 2017
This Communiqué is issued, in compliance with the Botswana Stock Exchange listing rules and pursuant to Section 87 of the Securities Act 2005, Rule 5 of the Securities (Disclosure Obligation of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007 and DEM Rule 21.
The Board of Directors of the Company accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this Communiqué.
Shumba Energy, , Press Releases, Shumba Coal News, 0
Shumba Coal Consolidate Statement Final Abridged Accounts | Download Document
- Shumba Energy Limited Form of Proxy December 11, 2019
- Shumba Energy Enters Into Liquid Fuels Partnership At Mabesekwa September 2, 2019
- Increase Of Shareholding In Morupule South Resources (PTY) LTD July 1, 2019
- Appointment of Directors May 29, 2019
- Shumba Energy and Lurco Enter Joint Venture Agreement to Mine Sechaba Opencast November 16, 2018