TRADING STATEMENT – QUARTER ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016
The Listing Requirements of the Botswana Stock Exchange (“BSE”) require Shumba Energy Ltd (“Shumba” or the “Group”) to announce, through the BSE and the press, any circumstances or events that have, or are likely to have, a material bearing related to the financial results of the Group for the next reporting period.
Accordingly, the shareholders of Shumba are advised that the Company expects to release unaudited results for the 6 months ended 31 December 2016 which will be significantly higher than what was reported for the corresponding period ended 31 December 2015. This is mainly attributable to an unrealised revaluation gain on foreign exchange.
The information in this trading statement has not been reviewed by Shumba’s independent auditors.
By order of the Board
International Financial Services Limited
8 February 2017
This Communiqué is issued, in compliance with the Botswana Stock Exchange listing rules and pursuant to Section 87 of the Securities Act 2005, Rule 5 of the Securities (Disclosure Obligation of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007 and DEM Rule 21.
The Board of Directors of the Company accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this Communiqué.
Shumba Energy, , Press Releases, Shumba Coal News, 0
THIS DOCUMENT IS IMPORTANT AND REQUIRES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION Action required: If you are in doubt as to the...
Shumba Energy, , Press Releases, 0
Shumba Energy (BSE:SHUMBA, (SEM:SHCL),a Botswana based energy development company, is pleased to announce the execution of a binding Memorandum...
- Audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Year Ended 30 June 2017 October 2, 2017
- Shumba Energy Partners with Basil Read Mining June 15, 2017
- SHUMBA ENERGY SIGNS OPTION TO ACQUIRE THE 2.45 BILLION TONNES MORUPULE SOUTH COAL PROJECT April 7, 2017
- Shumba Energy signs MoU with HMS Bergbau Africa (Pty) Ltd April 7, 2017
- UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016 February 14, 2017