Notice is hereby given that the annual meeting of the Company will be held at its registered office, IFS Court, TwentyEight, Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius on Tuesday 16 December 2014 at 13:30 hours (Mauritius time) for the purpose of transacting the following businesses and considering and if deemed fit, passing, with or without modification, the following resolutions:
- To note the retirement of Messrs Thapelo Mokhathi, Sipho Alec Ziga, Alan Mitchell Clegg, Mashale Phumaphi, Munesh Sharma (Grant) Ramnauth and Kapildeo Joory as directors of the Company pursuant to Clause 16.3 of the Constitution of the Company that requires all directors to retire at each annual meeting and directors who are required to retire at the annual meeting are however eligible to be re-elected at the annual meeting.
- To re – elect Messrs Thapelo Mokhathi, Sipho Alec Ziga, Alan Mitchell Clegg, Mashale Phumaphi, Munesh Sharma (Grant) Ramnauth and Kapildeo Joory as directors of the Company and to continue in office until the next annual meeting. Motion for re- election will be moved individually.
- To approve and ratify the remuneration of the directors for the year ended 30 June 2014.
- To approve the remuneration of the directors for the ensuing financial year ending 30 June 2015.
- To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements including the report from the auditors for the year ended 30 June 2014.
- To re-appoint Grant Thornton as Auditors of the Company to hold office until the next annual meeting and to authorise directors to fix their remuneration for the year ended 30 June 2015.
- To seek approval from shareholders to renew the general authority for issuance of warrants and to waive pre emptive rights on new issue of shares pursuant to Clause 6(e) of the Constitution of the Company, from 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015.
By order of the Board
For International Financial Services Limited
Date: 20 November 2014
This notice is issued pursuant to Rule 14 of the Securities (Disclosure Obligations of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007 and DEM Rule 21. The Board of Directors of the Company takes full responsibility for the information contained in this notice.