(A public company registered in the Republic of Mauritius – Company No. 111905 C1/GBL)
Notice is hereby given that the Listing Executive Committee of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius Ltd has granted approval to Shumba Coal Limited (the “Company”) for: (i) the private placement and admission of up to 50,000,000 new Ordinary Shares of no par value of the Company on the Development & Enterprise Market (‘DEM’) of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius Ltd at a price of USD0.12 per share representing a value of USD6,000,000; and (ii) the introduction of 7,500,000 new Ordinary Shares, to be issued against application monies amounting to USD900,000 already received from investors, on the DEM.
The above is subject to the Company obtaining approval from the Botswana Stock Exchange for the primary listing of the aforementioned shares.
The offer of the 50,000,000 shares will start on 27 May 2014. The time table in respect of same is as follows:
- Further Admission Document sent to investors 27 May 2014
- Deadline for receiving applications 13 June 2014
- Deadline for receiving subscription amount 27 June 2014
- Informing applicants of amount of subscription accepted from each of them 30 June 2014
- Public announcement of results of the offer 30 June 2014
- Issue of Ordinary Shares 4 July 2014
- Shares will be credited to shareholders’ CDS accounts on 4 July 2014
- Listing and trading of the new shares of Shumba Coal on the DEM 7 July 2014
Copies of the Further Admission Document will be made available free of charge at the registered office of the Company at IFS Court, TwentyEight, Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius for a minimum of 14 business days as from the date of the Further Admission Document.
Prospective investors can call between 9:00 and 17:15 on weekdays at the registered office for a copy of the Further Admission Document.
The sponsoring broker is Anglo Mauritius Stockbrokers Limited.
International Financial Services Limited
This 02 May 2014
This Communiqué is issued pursuant to Section 87 of the Securities Act 2005, Rule 5 of the Securities (Disclosure Obligation of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007 and DEM Rules 11 and 21.
The Board of Directors of the Company accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this Communiqué.